An ADU is:
- A secondary housing unit to a primary dwelling on a single family residential lot
- A self-contained living unit with kitchen, bath, and bedroom
- Additional detached family housing
- Homeowner downsizing in order to rent the main house
- Rental income property
- Elder housing at home / single level / ADA
- Home office / studio
- Attached – Addition to primary dwelling
- Semi-attached – Connector / breezeway
- Stand alone unit on lot
- ADU above garage
Single-Level ADU, 1 BR, 512 sq.ft.
Single-Level ADU, 1 BR, 672 sq.ft.